Fellow filmmakers! Connect to our film journal ANNA NEWS! Tell about your project (film or film festival) on our YouTube channel. This is absolutely free for you. Our mission is to introduce audience to the unique cinematic events globally. We want to bring filmmakers together and help them choose festivals to send their films to in the future. For more information, see the description below the video. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to the channel so that you don’t miss our news.
Dear Festival and Filmmaker! My name is Anna Barsukova and I am a documentary filmmaker and producer. I and my team are launching a new project on YouTube where we’ll be introducing filmmakers to the Best International Film Festivals, and giving filmmakers the opportunity to talk about their unique films. We offer you to advertise your project on our YouTube channel. It’s absolutely fee for you. If you are interested, please make a video of yourselves answering the questions below and e-mail it to us. Your information will be posted on YouTube. Also, please send a press kit, photos, logo, banner and all other details you would like to see posted. We will use them also in our news videos. This is absolutely free for you. Our mission is to introduce audience to the unique cinematic events globally. We want to bring filmmakers together and help them choose festivals to send their films to in the future.
ADVERTISE YOUR PROJECT FOR FREE | film journal | ANNA NEWS | #shorts
1. What is the name of your festival? How old is it and where is it held?
2. Describe your main categories for submissions. Does your festival have a category for documentaries and a «film music» category for composers?
3. What topics of documentaries are you most interested in?
4. What countries do you accept submissions from and what should be the language of subtitles?
5. Are there any limits for the running time?
6. What is your selection procedure?
7. Do you invite participants to your festival and do you cover expenses such as accommodation, travel and catering?
8. How can filmmakers contact you? (email, phone, website, social networks).
9. What is the mission of your festival? (Slogan or promotion video).
10. What message would you like to give to your participating filmmakers?
Preferred video format:
H264, mp4, mov.
Running time: max.10 minutes.
Please upload your video to Google drive or any other file sharing service and give us the link. We also ask you to provide us with photos, logos, banners, press kit or other advertising information you find fit. Please make sure you send us your video. We value your trust and wish every success to your work.
film journal; anna news; anna barsukova;