Grand Prix – “Cinema magic” (Moscow, Russia)
- All-Russian film festival “Cinema magic” was founded in 2016.
- The festival is supported by the Ministry of Culture of Russia
- The jury is chaired by director and the world-famous film producer Yegor Konchalovsky.
- The geography of participants is St. Petersburg, Kazan, Moscow, Ufa, Simferopol, Brest,
Lugansk, Nizhny Novgorod, Mytishchi, Lipetsk, Yaroslavl, Odintsovo,
Zlatoust, Kubinka, Yudino. Every year in the competition — festival hosts about 35 cities.
- The best film of the festival is awarded with the Grand Prix and the monetary prize of 100,000 rubles.
- This International Film Festival is running for 5 years
- Included in top 100 Best Reviewed & Rated festivals in the world
- The CSIFF is dedicated to showcasing new and innovative films while fostering the next generation of filmmakers. It is a strong advocate for social change, and encourages cultural diversity and understanding between nations.
Finalist – Whistleblower Summit & Film Festival (Washington, USA)
- The Whistleblower Summit & Film Festival won a «Best of the Fests» award as a breakthrough Arts, Film & Culture festival from FestForums 2019, which recognizes North America’s leading festivals.
- It is also a recipient of the Best Festival Award for innovation in Arts, Film & Culture.
- The festival recognizes that cinema is a powerful medium for highlighting civil and human rights violations across the globe.
- In 2019 this International Film Festival was attended by filmmakers from 60 countries
- Selected finalists represented Malta, Belarus, Armenia, Ukraine, Germany, Austria, Poland, India, Spain and Russia
Official selection – Short to the Point Film Festival (Bucharest, Romania)
- This Festival is an international network for distribution, broadcast and promotion of short films. Festival events take place in 5 biggest cities in Romania, including Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Brașov and Constanța.
- Submissions are judged and scored based on criteria including: quality of screenplay (story, dialogues etc), acting, production quality, originality, technical proficiency, cinematography, sound design, editing, location/s used and set design.
- Changing Face International Film Festival was launched in 2016
- The festival is organized by the European Film Promotion (EFP), the network of film promotion institutes from 37 countries throughout the continent.
- The EFP Members include ABC, Anonymous Content, APA, CBS Films, HBO Films, ICM, Paradigm, Paramount Pictures, Hallmark Channel, FX, Universal, WME, Echo Lake, Zero Gravity, Bad Robot, 20th Century Fox, and many more.
Finalist – INPUT Film Festival (Potsdam, Germany)
- INPUT is the annual documentary festival organized by the Dutch public broadcasting organization NOS News & Sports, and the Dutch Institute for Sound and Vision.
- It is being held annually for 12 years
- INPUT (the acronym is derived from INternational PUblic Television) is an annual weeklong television showcase where the rules of broadcasting are challenged and redefined.
- One of the most popular film festivals in United State, twice a year, the jellyFEST celebrates original storytellers and audiences.
- The biannual program includes live action, animation and documentary short and feature films showcasing emerging new voices and fresh perspectives.
Official selection — Social Machinery Film Festival (Riccikoni, Italy)
- The Social Machinery Film Festival is a «Road Map Film Festival» with different locations in Italy, Europe and around the world
- The selected movies are presented in events all over the world. In the last ten years, the festival showings took place in Los Angeles, New York, Rio de Janeiro, Wien, Washington DC, Seoul, Busan, Berlin, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Cannes, Monte Carlo, Paris, Istanbul, San Francisco, Tokyo, Sydney, Marseilles, Palma, Tunis, Hong Kong, Jakarta.